We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
* Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information does not identify any personal details whatsoever. Our site does not currently use any marketing/advertising or tracking cookies.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org. Please note that disabling certain cookies may prevent the site from functioning correctly.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
* To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
* To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
* To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data & GDPR
Sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
We collect your name, address, phone number, email address, and other information on our checkout and account pages.
We store your personal data to help us with order confirmations and make sure that we can deliver your order and communicate with you about any potential order problems.
We secure your information on our password protected website servers.
We do not allow any 3rd parties to access your data, and use external payment processors so we never have access to your credit card information.
Users can control their personal data and find out what data we store, by using our special GDPR area here.
Disclosing Your Information
* In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
* Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
* To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
This disclosure statement applies to "devlinhall.com". It does not apply to any payment gateway or web hosting services used by "devlinhall.com".
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via our contact page..